#PMNewYearSpeech: Emphasizes on support for Women,elderly people and farmers
We all were waiting for the speech of PM, and i must this speech is not disappointing .
PM speech has given emphasis on support for Women,elderly people and farmers.
Its basically like whatever black money gov has got, its going to utilise it for the well being of Pregnant women,senior citizen and elderly people.
So Here is the highligths of #PMNewYearSpeech :
Watch PMNewYearSpeech Here :-
— All India Radio News (@airnewsalerts) December 31, 2016
1.Rs 6000 assistance will be provided to pregnant women; the assistance money will be transferred to their account.
2. Home loans for poor, middle class upto Rs 9lakh will get 4% exemption on interest & upto Rs 12lakh will get 3% exemption
3. only 24 lakh people in the country have declared that their salary is above Rs 10 lakh under I-T.
4. 8% rate on deposits for senior citizens upto Rs 7.5 Lakh.
5. Under PM Awaas Yojana, the lower middle and middle classes living in cities can avail of two new schemes, says PM
6. PM requests banks to come out of its traditional way of functioning.
7. If women are empowered, country will be stronger, says PM.
8. Govt will bear 60 days interest on select farm loans.