India Banega Manch: Colors TV’s unique Talent Hunt reality show after Rising Star:
After many blockbuster TVs show, Specially after unique format of Rising Star India. Colors TV is coming up with one more unique talent hunt reality. Where streets is your stage all you need to do is win the crowd. So forget all talent shows which you know about. Here, there is no audience, no judges and no votes. Singers, dancers, jugglers, practically anyone with a unique talent dreaming of fame and fortune can participate.
In this reality Show, Contestants have to Perform and Prove themselves better compared to other participants. If you have something special talent then you can be Part of the Show. Just Register on Colors TV Official website to send your Auditions Entries to the Officials. The purpose of this Program is to conduct a talent hunt competition where various people showcase their talents either individually or in groups in a unique and innovative way.
This reality show is based on format of “Win the Crowd”.
Audition Period of India Banega Manch ‘Hunar Hi Hunar’:
The Audition have started from 18th February, 2017 at 00:00 and It will continue till 30th April, 2017 at 23:59 hours. The Audition Period may be extended or modified so please updated with Colors TV’s Website or App.
Colors TV’s India Banega Manch: How to register or send Auditions Entries:
If your are ready for Power Packed performance then send your Audition entries to Colors TV. Follow the steps to send your entries.
- Go to given link : www.colorstv.com/in/indiabanegamanch/
- Once you open above link below form will open.
- Fill your Name, Performance (Either Solo or Group or Duo), Age, City, Email Id, Phone Number.
- Now Upload your Video (Maximum size of video should not be more than 10 MB).
- Now write about your self in maximum 300 character.
- Read Terms & Conditions and accept by Clicking on Agree box(If you agree with Terms & Conditions).
- Now click on SEND button to send your entry to Colors TV.
India Banega Manch Audition Video Requirements :
- The Video should contain his /her act/ performance and recorded by the Participant.
- Duration of the Video: the Participant shall ensure that the maximum duration of the Video shall be 2-3 minutes and any Video exceeding the aforesaid criteria shall be rejected.
- Size of the Video: The maximum permitted size of the Video can be 10mb.
- Technical Specifications: The Video file can be uploaded by the Participant in the following formats: Avi, mpeg, mov or any other general
- video formats: The Participant may upload his/her Video on the Website and/or Colors App, multiple number of times before