BHIM app: How to download, Install and How does it work
BHIM app: How to Download or Install
The BHIM mobile payment app has been developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) and is part of Unified Payment Interface (UPI). Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts. To install this app you have to follow below steps. To install this app your android mobile os version should be 2.3.3 and above.
- Open the Play Store in your android mobile.
- Type BHIM NPCI in search box.
- Now result will be displayed. Now look for BHIM – National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
- If not found then scroll down for BHIM app, Once you find it Then click on the BHIM app.
- Once it open then click on Install button.
- Or directly go to this link BHIM – Android App .
- Once above given link open then click on Install button.Report
BHIM app: How does it work?
- Register your bank account with BHIM, and set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your payment address (PA), and you can simply start transacting. Yes! It is that simple.
- Send / Receive Money: Send money to or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Money can also be sent to non UPI supported banks using IFSC and MMID. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments if required.
- Check Balance: You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
- Custom Payment Address: You can create a custom payment address in addition to your phone number.
- QR Code: You can scan a QR code for faster entry of payment addresses. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
- Transaction Limits: Maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction and Rs. 20,000 within 24 hours.
- Language supported: Hindi and English. More languages coming soon!
- Supported Banks: Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.