BHIM app review
1. Very simple interface functionality.
2. Simple & Smooth configuration procedure.
3. A trust-able Unified Payment Interface app since it is from the government itself.
4. Multiple Account Option.
5. Automatically detects bank details with mobile Number.
6. Almost supported by all banks.
1. Not stable, You may face hanging issue sometime.
2. Two banks account can’t be opened simultaneously.
3. No options other than Sending and receiving money.
4. Fetching of information is very slow compare to Private banks’ UPI apps.
5. Only Hindi and English language supported
BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) Mobile payment app launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi:
For encouraging #GoCashlessIndia, PM Narendra Modi launched mobile payment app BHIM at a Digi Dhan programm in New Delhi on Friday. While launching the Mobile payment app PM Modi lauded this app, he said that transactions can be made using one’s fingerprint via BHIM. All transactions will soon happen through the BHIM app. which is named after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, a towering personality who worked tirelessly for Dalits and the poor, So far fingerprint stood for illiterate people and was called ANGUTHA CHAAP, But in a role reversal, fingerprints will now be your bank, identity and business. The Prime Minister requested citizens to do at least five digital transactions daily from January 1 to promote cashless economy.
Features and Benefits of Mobile payment app BHIM:
This is Great initiative by PMO and a trustable Unified Payment Interface (UPI) app since it is from the government itself.
- Very simple interface functionality.
- BHIM app have strong security features.
- Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) enable fast and secure transactions.
- Transactions can be made using one’s fingerprint.
- A reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone.
- BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts.
- BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
- BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
- Soon all transactions will happen through the BHIM app.
BHIM app: How to download, Install and How does it work