Swine Flu Symptoms, Prevention, Precautions and home remedies to avoid it
Swine flu is a new strain of influenza virus that causes symptoms similar to the regular flu. It originated in pigs but spreads primarily from person to person.
Swine Flu Symptoms
Symptoms of swine flu are similar to most influenza infections. These includes:
• Fever, which is generally high.
• Body aches
• Muscle twist
• Sore problems
• Sneezing and running nose
• Short of breath
Swine Flu Prevention
Many swine flu cases has been reported recently and to be safe from this fatal disease we must know the preventive measures as it is said prevention is better than cure.
So, here are some of the preventive measures:-
- Frequently wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Do not touch nose, mouth, or eyes.
- staying home from work or school if you’re ill.
- avoiding large gatherings when swine flu is in season.
- Gargle with warm salt water as it helps to prevent the proliferation of the symptoms.
- To boost immunity Eat more and more citrus fruits.
Swine Flu Precautions
Precautions for swine flu are similar to the regular flu:
- Have plenty of rest.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Clean doorknob, drinking glass, towel before using as sneezing droplets may accumulate on it.
- Cover the mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing.
- Use mask while going close to the infected person.
- Maintaining high level of hygiene is the most important precaution.
Home remedies to avoid occurrence of Swine flu
There are some natural remedies to avoid Swine Flu, which if used properly can help against any kind of flue.
1. Few Homeopathic medicines are believed to give relief from swine flu. But before using them always consult to your physician.
- Pyrogenium 200
- Inflenzium 200
- Eupatorium perfoliatum
2. Have Tulasi and Giloi to inhance immunity of body against any kind of illness.
3. Raw garlic should be taken as the first thing in the morning with lukewarm water.
4. Lukewarm milk should be taken with a small pinch of Turmeric.
5. Citrus fruits should be taken on a regular basis.
6. Yoga and Pranayam should be performed.