Railway is launching one app which will give 17 Facilities such as Seat and berth map, PNR details
Railway is launching one app, will be available in the next couple of days:
Railways have created a mobile app which will give 17 Facilities. Through this app passengers will get information like Seat and berth map, train live status, PNR details etc. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store on Android phones. According to the officials of railway ministry this app will be launching in the next couple of days.
The high point of the app is that more than four passengers at a time will be able to use the it, simultaneously It can open with the four window. This app will make travel easy. A senior official of railway ministry said that railway is launching a mobile app . So it will not interfere with a private company. Officials Claims that journey would be easier for the railway passengers during the journey or before the journey. Passengers can get facilities such as check train schedules, PNR, canceled train information, train route and live train status including Google Map and birth map.
Given below he list of facilities provided by Railway app:
- Train schedule information of each train.
- PNR information.
- Seat of Availability including SMS facility.
- Details of trains running between two stations.
- Hire of trains.
- Train Live Status.
- Facility of booking through IRCTC.
- Route and live status, including Google Maps.
- Easy sharing facility, including SMS and e-mail.
- Option to save information such as train schedules and PNR.
- Special trains and facilities information.
- Seat and berth map.
- Information related to the station of trains passing by.
- Details of trains canceled.
- Dining option for booking.
- The concession and the related information of FAIR.
- Information Helpline numbers.